domingo, maio 08, 2011

Sungas Brancas



Um comentário:

OlePlusMen disse...

..Dear friend,

Congratulations on your blog Swimpixx
I wanted to invite you to visit my blog and if you want we can
exchange link, which would put me happy.

The name of my blog is OlePlusMen and the address is

http://oleplusmen.blogspot.com

It s one new Blog and it s a personal contribution to men: Beauty,
Nudity and erotic art. Not comercial site .

The ultimate goal is to promote SAFE SEX among men with
original messages surrounded by an attractive environment.
I appreciate your cooperation for this purpose whith added my link.

It s a young Blog (2,5 months) and Now I have 460,000 visits total ( 8000 visits for day).

I hope that you communicate your decision and if it is Ok email-me (bi333bcn@hotmail.com)
or message-me in my blog.

A big hug from Barcelona (Spain)
..